Friday 17 September 2010

ALBUM SECONDHAND SERENADE TERBARU "HEAR ME NOW"

Track listing

1. “Distance”
2. “Something More”
3. “Stay Away”
4. “You & I”
5. “Is Anybody Out There?”
6. “Reach For The Sky”
7. “Only Hope”
8. “So Long”
9. “World Turns”
10. “Nightmares”
11. “Hear Me Now”

Other tracks / B-sides

* “You Are A Drug”

ABIS LIAT TRACKLIST YANG DIATAS COCOKIN DENGAN YANG INI

JUST LIKE 2 YEARS BACK, the DISTANCE between YOU & I did not get closer after SO LONG that you were trying to STAY AWAY from me, things that happened was like a NIGHTMARES and the ONLY HOPE i have now is you do good, REACHING FOR THE SKY, going after your dream. YOU ARE still like A DRUG to me sometimes but the WORLD TURNS no matter what and I have to wake up. We live our own life now but I can feel SOMETHING MORE is within us. IS ANYBODY OUT THERE gonna be for us? We are yet to find out and i hope you HEAR ME NOW that no matter what you are or who you are, you are still the one I knew. I will be yours if none of anybody are for us out the

BUAT YANG TAU LAGU SECONDHAND SEBELUMNYA "TWIST IN MY STORY" BACA INI

MAYBE it is A TWIST IN MY STORY that i had just FALLen FOR YOU. Without knowing you have been LIKE A KNIFE that hurt me unintentionally. I PRETEND-ed everything was fine but i think after all i SUPPOSED I’m making it worse. WHY is this happening.. I never received YOUR CALL or sms anymore.. Everyday just a “hi” and GOODBYE. You think that’s enough? That’s up to you.. Now, I’m like a STRANGER in your life and we are so far apart.. MAYBE you would just tell me I’m thinking too much.. that’s what i told myself too and that’s a total lie to myself though.. Please just for once.. Just for once STAY CLOSE, DON’T GO.. i don wanna lose this friend i cherished our friendship alot.. Is this THE LAST SONG EVER we are gonna sing together? I really hope not..

THANKS FOR YOUR ATTENTION /(._.)\ \('-')/

No comments:

Post a Comment